Pilates focuses on core muscles that provide support for the spine and help to keep the body balanced and strong. Pilates programs at Volk’s Yoga and Pilates Studio utilize sophisticated and specialized equipment such as Reformers, springboards, Mve platform chairs, arches and orbits.
INTRODUCTORY PILATES TRAINING
Pilates training begins with one or more personal training sessions taught by the studio owner, Jeany Volk. These sessions prepare you to work with the equipment safely and help you to graduate quickly from newbie to beginner.
- First one-hour session: $25 for one person, $20 each for two people, or $17 each for three people
- Up-to-three additional introductory sessions as needed: $30 for each person
To sign up for introductory Pilates training, please complete our Personal Training Request form to let us know a little about you.
When your introductory training is complete, Jeany will place you in a class that is appropriate for you.
Prices for Pilates classes are:
- Two people, $35 each for one session or $250 each for 10 sessions
- Three people, $20 each for one session or $180 each for 10 sessions
- Four people, $17 each for one session or $140 each for 10 sessions
- Five or more people, $15 each for one session or $120 for 10 sessions
Pilates Introductory training and class Schedule
You may also want to select your class in the calendar below to add it to your personal Google calendar.